
I am not going to begin apologizing for the looong break I took.
Even writing follows a pace: In the words of Stanislaw J. Lec (1909-1966)"Advice to writers: Sometimes you have to stop writing. Even before you begin".
I had to write again due to recent events ,that I believe if there is life in Mars, they are also making headlines: The death fo Michael Jackson.
After the initial shock, the sadness, the speculation and the "Please, I do not need to know that!", a thought came to me: Does a person need to died to be forgiven and idolized? Do not get me wrong, I grew up with Michael's songs, dances and style of fashion. And I watched people fainting in his concerts. But I also witness the bizarre transformation, the erratic behavior and the trials.
After his dead, all seem to have gone away. All the bad stuff I mean. People are celebrating his music and legacy. And I find that fascinating.
I just wish that we all could do the same in our lives: Forgive and forget about people's flaws and mistakes and celebrate their good sides. Wouldn't this be a better world? I personally think that I would have less stress if I give my husband's mess a blind eye once in a while!! (love u Ru!).
My motto for today: I am going to celebrate all the good in peole around me and concentrate in the joy of having them around.
Just a thought!

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario