domingo, agosto 31, 2008


One of the most terrifying experiences that I have had in my life was three years ago when hurricane "Rita" hit the Gulf of Mexico. My family had to go through everything: The evacuation, the bumper to bumper traffic, the high gas prices (If you could find gas), the panic... Everything! It was horrible..
And once more... Here we go again... Hurricane "Gustav" is coming. It seems to be that Houston is not going to get a direct hit, but we will surely see lots of rain. My prayers are with the people from Louisiana who , once again, will be the main region hit by "Gustav".
I was talking to my sister this morning and it is funny to hear both of us saying : "Oh well, at least is going to hit Houston as a category 1..." A few years ago the simple thought of a Hurricane gave me chills!!! I guess you get used to this "Momentous".
Anyway, we are ready: Gas tanks full, water, batteries, canned food, cash.. everything. But let's hope for the best...
Good Luck Louisiana....

No hay comentarios.: